We are Levande Healthcare Ltd
To be the respected leading supplier of quality led practical tailored healthcare & health education services in Nigeria.
- To provide knowledge and skills to a range of clients on how to perform CPR and First Aid. We will do this by ensuring professional interactive training, well-equipped first aid kits and excellent customer service.
- To provide tailor-made school health services because healthy children are better learners.
- To provide up-to-date health and first aid information for schools and organizations. with theses, people are better equipped to take informed health decisions for quality and healthy living.
We recognize that accidents and illnesses can occur at any time and access to medical personnel may not be immediate so it is best to be prepared. We focus especially on homes and schools as it is essential for Parents, Caregivers, Nannies, Teachers and all those responsible for the care of children to be able to handle any accident or illness in the right way before medical help arrives. We also believe that corporate organizations can benefit as the workplace is an extension of the home.
No child should get hurt, be permanently disabled or die! That is the main story behind Levande. That is the reason it exists. Levande means “living” or “alive“.
Our founder, Dr. Tosin Osikoya has spent nearly 20 years in the healthcare industry. For her, being a doctor meant one thing – helping others stay alive in the best health possible. This meant giving the right information and the best care care at all times and it informed her career choices spanning clinical management, public health and administration.
After all her years in public and private service and no longer feeling she was effective in helping people and feeling a great need to ensure that children were safe and healthy in school, Levande Healthcare was born in May, 2015.
Our flagship service is First Aid by Levande and it began operations in late 2016.
- Lagos Country Club, Ikeja (Swimming & Tennis Sections)
- Enterprise Development Centre, Pan-Atlantic University
- Monument Development Company
- Oakdale Infant & Junior Mixed School
- Dialyzer Medical Centre
- Jubilee Resort, Epe
- Groupe GEOS
- Fenix International
- Beautiful Beginnings Schools
- Camilla Brook Place
- Private Individuals, Families & Groups